CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Swing batter, swing.....
















Jetta attended her first professional baseball game Tuesday night. It was Ralcorp night at the ballpark. That means, my company reserved the Coca-Cola patio and invited all employees to attend the game. I was one of the fortunate people who was able to obtain an extra ticket. That was perfect for us, because I really wanted Shannon and Jetta to attend. Since Shannon was home that day, it made it much easier to work out the details and for him to bring her down. We were out shopping on Sunday and was able to find a Cardinals jersey for her (and I'm sure we'll be purchasing a Cubs jersey very soon). It's a bit big, but decided to buy it that way, so she can wear it for awhile (and as tiny as she is, she may be 5 when she outgrows it!). Not only was I excited for them to come to the game, but also to get downtown since that was my first day back to work. Shannon had her all dressed in her jersey and ball cap. She looked adorable. Once we got to the game, she was a hit. Many of my co-workers stopped by to see her. Most of them had already met her at the office, but was glad to see her again. She managed to eat nearly two ballpark hot dogs and seemed to love them. Once we were all done eating, we held her so she could see the game. It seemed as if she was really enjoying it. We had a perfect night for baseball. Our next game will be a Cubs/Cards game on the 21st of this month, which I'm sure will be interesting since daddy is a Cubs fan and mommy a Cards fan....we'll definitely post pictures from that day. Speaking of pictures, I will include some of this trip to the ballpark and if I do say so myself, she looks very good in red!

3 comments:

penny said...

She is just to darn cute, and so glad she enjoyed her first game. And glad she is loving ballpark hotdogs too.

Anonymous said...

Ok Im going to look for cathi old cubs dress its a 12month I think she will look good in that tooo i can wait to see u guys i hope on the 21 go cubs go lol love you all Dawn

penny said...

Just checking in to make sure we aren't missing anything on our little one.