CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just a quick update....

I haven't posted much lately, as our computer crashed on us a little over a week ago and haven't had an opportunity to post. Hopefully we'll get it up and running soon and then I can post about my first Mother's Day and the awesome gift I got, as well as Jetta's progress. Quickly, she is doing great and is changing every day. We are planning a trip to Peoria this weekend and she will get to see her Grandma & Grandpa Vaughn, some of the other family she hasn't met and also see Bing (Abby Humbles baby girl), who Jetta was crib mates with in China. I am looking forward to them seeing each other again, as it has been two months and see if they remember each other. I will have pictures to post then. Hope to be back online soon and able to post more and share new pictures with you.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Ok I can't wait till you post again or till I see you next week, What did you get for Mothers Day?

penny said...

Glad things are going well and was so glad you had a good first Mother's Day, am anxious to see your necklace and also new pictures of Jetta. Hopefully she will remember Bing and they will enjoy seeing each other. Love you Mom