CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Brushing our teeth...




Yep, that's right, Jetta brushes her teeth. Well, mommy brushes Jetta's teeth. However, she seems to enjoy it and now I can ask her if she wants to brush her teeth and she'll make her way to the bathroom. I tried to accomplish this in China, but she wanted no part of it. So, once we got home, I started doing it everyday and now it's just part of the daily routine. She is also starting to show interest in actually doing it herself (not that she's very successful). So, I let her have the toothbrush and she just chews on it and manages to drool alot, but at least she tries. I just love that she lets me do it and figure since we got started early, she'll be able to do it all on her own once she has more teeth and it truly needs to be done. I'm gonna post a couple pictures of us brushing her teeth, as I just think she looks so sweet.

1 comments:

Penny said...

She is doing so well and it is such a good thing for her. The pictures are adorable.