CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

3 hours and counting......

Yep, that's right 3 hours, not 3 years, not 3 days, 3 hours until we meet Jetta. We went to the bank this morning and exchanged our money to pay all the adoption fees, so short of getting on a bus to go to the Cival Affairs building and to meet her, not much left to do. I can't believe this is really gonna happen.

We got checked into the hotel last night and attempted to sleep on the table, err, I mean the bed. OMG it is so stinking hard. I think I will have to sleep on the couch, as it will be softer or maybe even the floor. Other wise the room is great. Nothing to complain about. The area outside the hotel is a bit depressed, but it gives you the true sense of China. Hong Kong was much more modern. However, I am looking forward to getting out and venturing around. Shamian Island supposedly is a lot more Westernized, so I'm looking forward to that and Starbucks.

Not much else new to post right now, but just thought I'd post quick. I plan to post tonight and hope to upload some photos of our "Gotcha" moment and some new updated pics of Jetta.

So for now, I'm gonna go and try to keep my mind busy with something other than thinking that in just a few hours my life is going to change and I'm gonna be a mommy. Wish me luck and can't wait to post again soon.

1 comments:

Penny said...

It is so amazing that in just a few hours you will be a new mom and how exciting for all of us. We can't wait to hear that she is in your arms and you are really able to hold her and love her from this point on. We will look forward to pictures and the first glimpse of our new granddaughter with her new mom and dad. Whhoooooooooo from Grandma and Grandpa