CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Too funny not to post....right now.


As I'm sitting her posting, Jetta is asking for "cheese, cheese" and Shannon said, baby no cheese and I told him, go ahead and give her some actual dinner. So, he pulled out the leftovers from yesterday and heated up some turkey. I figured, that's a good choice and next thing I know, in she comes and this is what she had! Priceless! I was rolling on the floor and told him, you have a to get a picture and this is what he got! I hope you enjoy! I'm thinking she won't be hungry again tonight!

1 comments:

Penny said...

Now I must say you must feed this child so she is not so starved. LOL She looks like one of those characters out of a barbarian movie. LOL How cute,. every picture she is in just gets cuter.