CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

18 Month Photo Shoot







Yesterday we took Jetta for her 18 month pics, as we wanted to capture just how much she's changed since we got her 12 month pics done. It amazes me...I had an infant and now I have a toddler. These pics are very similar to the one I posted about her growing up, but professional. I think she looks absolutely adorable and think she is very photogenic. She did very well at the shoot and doesn't seem to mind the camera at all. So, here they are and I hope you enjoy them. If you're curious at just how much she's changecd, go back and check out her 12 month pics.
I'm not really sure what I did right in the whole process, but China gave me such a beautiful little girl, who is so sweet and loving. I'm so glad she has was chosen for us and can't imagine having any other baby.

1 comments:

Penny said...

The pictures are so wonderful and she is growing so fast. The pictures show just how much she has changed just like the seasons. And God sure did give us the most beautiful little girl in our eyes and she is getting so big and is so lucky to have such great parents.