CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cousin Aimee's wedding....
















Yesterday was Jetta's first wedding and she seemed to have a really good time. Shannon's cousin Aimee got married, so it was a family gathering, and it was very nice to see everyone. Jetta was very happy to see Aimee, as they have become fast friends or as Aimee says "buddies". My one worry was during the ceremony Jetta would call out "Aimee", as she was saying it as she passed by and I was just sure she was going to blurt it out, but fortunately she didn't.
Aimee, we are very happy for you and wish you the best of luck. Thanks for sharing your special day with us. Here are a few pics of Jetta in her dress, which I think she is absolutely adorable. Thanks to my friend Angela who passed this dress on to us. She is getting so big already, I'm surely not looking forward to the day I have to watch her walk down the isle. I realize that's a few years off, but I have a feeling I'm gonna blink one day and it will be here and I just want to enjoy each and every day with her from now until that day.

1 comments:

Penny said...

Isn't she just lovely in here nice little dress and her and Aimee sure look great and like they are having a good time. She is just growing up way to fast.