CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jetta and daddy bake....
















Since the weather has finally cooled off, Shannon decided to bake some cookies today. I was in the process of working on a scrapbook project, so he asked if she wanted to help. I told him it would be a minute, as I went into her room and got out her apron. Grandma Peters gave this to her awhile back, but felt that today was a perfect opportunity to use it. It's still a little big, but it looked very cute and Shannon got some cute pictures of her in it and helping make the cookies. I think she already figured out the best part....licking the spoon (but do notice, after she licked the spoon, she turned it over to stir). She is getting so big and is so much fun. I hope you enjoy these pics....her first attempt at baking.

3 comments:

Penny said...

I love it she is going to be a great baker and hope she has some of my recipes to try. LOL She looks adorable in the apron and a typical baker by licking the spoon. Thanks for showing this to us she is just to cute and helpful.

Anonymous said...

She is too cute and looks great in her apron!!
Thanks for sharing the pix!!

Carol LaGrave

The Humbles said...

Awwwh. The cutest baker ever.