CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More pics from the reunion...





I'm not sure what is going on, but I seem to be having trouble with posting pics. So, forgive me for the arrangement of the pics, but still wanted to share them, in order or not. It also seems that I can't get the text to stay together and is breaking up in strange places. I've never had this problem, so not sure what's going on.

Also, sorry that I had to post two group pics in order to get a shot of all the girls, but they were all spread out and we weren't able to get all 8 in one shot, but still wanted to share the pics so you can see how they have all changed.

1 comments:

Penny said...

Everyone looks so amazing and it is so much fun to see how the girls have changed and everyone looks so happy and you all are so blessed to have each one in your lives. So glad you got this opportunity to reunite.