CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba....
















Some of you may not know who or what Yo Gabba Gabba is and there are days I wish I didn't. However, the Sunday after we returned from vacation, we took Jetta to her first live show, which was Yo Gabba Gabba. That day I really enjoyed it, as I watched Jetta as she realized what was going on. Her face was great, so excited, eyes so big and just smiling.


The show wasn't real long, but long enough for her to have a great time. She was up dancing on my lap, clapping and just enjoying the whole, as were all the other kids that were there. I was very surprised to see how many people were there. After all, this is a show with 5 characters, Muno - the red one, Foofa - the pink one, Brobee - the green one, Plex- the yellow robot, and Toodee - the blue cat and of course DJ Lance. DJ Lance is originally from St. Louis, so he was very excited to be able to perform at the Fox in his home town.

As a parent, you always wonder what your kids will enjoy and for me I was hoping it wouldn't be Barney, so needless to say I'll take Yo Gabba Gabba. It honestly is a good learning show for kids. They teach alot of good lessons, have bright colors that they kids like as well as alot of music to dance to and all of you know what a dancer Jetta is.

So, all in all, it was a really good day and great to watch her be so excited. Again, this is what it's all about. Needless to say, she had a very big, busy week, but she was such a champ and took it all in stride and she made my vacation one of the best I've ever been on.

1 comments:

Mom said...

All the write ups are great and how cute is she on all of these pictures. Hugs to you all and I finally can post to this.