CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jetta's 2 year pictures...





























This past weekend we took Jetta for her 2 year pictures. Hard to believe that she is already 2...it seems like we just took her 1 year photos. As always she was a good girl and posed very well for the cameras. It took her a few minutes to warm up, but once she did, she started flashing that beautiful smile of hers, along with those big brown eyes.

We decided to have her pics taken in her baseball jersey, so that we could get some professional pictures of her in it before she outgrows it and if I do say so myself....she's quite the cute Cubs, err Cardinals fan! As many of you know we had this jersey made for her last year since daddy is a Cubs fan and mommy is a Cardinals fan...wanted to make sure we had all the bases covered.

In looking at the pictures, I realized, my little girl is growing up way to fast. I knew that she was changing or had changed over the pastyear, but had no idea it was so much. Last year she was just a baby and this year she is a full out toddler. I'm going to include a couple of her 1 year pictures with this post, so you can see just how much she's changed. Either way, I still think she is the most beautiful little girl and am so blessed to have her in my life.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Carrie Burk said...

Ok, I can't stand it! She is so tall and her hair is so long and thick! She barely looks like a baby anymore! I need to see her NOW!!!! : )

Mom said...

she is just to cute, and these really show the difference as she has grown so much. She has really adjusted well and seems to enjoy everything she is learning and doing. Hugs and love coming from Grandma and Grandpa.