CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jetta Picasso....


The picture attached is Jetta's first piece of artwork....it's quite the masterpiece and I love her choice of canvas! I was in changing after work and she decided to get her bathtub crayons out and headed into the kitchen. Shannon was in there starting dinner and I guess unattended she decided to try her hand at a masterpiece. A masterpiece it is...thank goodness they are bathtub crayons, they wiped up as easy as they went on. However, couldn't pass up the opportunity to post her first piece of artwork!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Well there you go a new career for her, between art and her gymnastics she will be a hit no matter. LOL Thank Heavens it cleaned right up.

The Humbles said...

HAHAHAHA! Love it!

ShysMom said...

She is such a cutie and very talented!!!

Carrie Burk said...

She is so big and is losing her baby face! I can't believe she has changed so much in just 2 months! I miss her!

ShysMom said...

I am so glad you had a Great vacation and that Jetta enjoyed her 2nd birthday...I am so Happy for all of you and really enjoy following along ...Thanks!!!