CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our little helper....


The attached picture is of Jetta and her helping unload the dishwasher. One day when I was unloading the dishwasher, her curiousity got the best of her and she made her way over to the silverware basket. She began pulling them out and handing them one at a time to me. Each time she'd hand me one, I'd tell her "thank you" and now when she helps, each time she hands you something, she says "thank you". She loves helping and will get very upset if you try to finish it for her. Hopefully she will continue to enjoy helping, but I'm sure that will be asking to much when she's a teenager. Oh well, I'm gonna enjoy the special moments now and remember them when she is being not so sweet. As you can see she even climbs up onto the door in order to be sure to reach whatever she's after. Thank goodness she's such a peanut, otherwise I would be replacing the dishwasher each and every time we unloaded it. The video is a little long, but it's very sweet and you can watch her as she takes one piece out at a time and waits for you to take it before she'll get another. Such a big girl.

2 comments:

Penny said...

What a good girl and like you say hope she continues when she is older which she will be of great help then too I am sure. I can't seem to get the video to work but will keep trying. I click on the picture but it just shows me the one on here. Hugs to you both.

The Humbles said...

THAT PICTURE IS SO STINKING CUTE.