CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Future Accountant?











The attached pictures are of Jetta and her playing with my calculator. She found it one day and just couldn't seem to leave it alone. She would go and get it and then come in and sit down and press the buttons and just look at me with such a curious expression. It was very cute. Possibly, she is a future accountant in the making. I surely wouldn't mind if she were to follow in my foot steps, as the profession is a good one and has provided well for me. Check out the piggies....aren't they cute? I love when she has piggies, she just looks so darn cute, if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Penny said...

I too hope she follows in your footsteps as she will be a smart little girl and hopefully provide for a good living as her mom has.
Here piggies are just adorable and she is growing so fast. How sweet she looks sitting there in deep thought.

Anonymous said...

She is so Darn CUTE!!