CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

1 to 13 in 21 months....

Well, Jetta finally got it figured out and is now able to count to 11 without missing a number, she finally decided that she knew 6 & 7. She can count to 13, but still misses 12. Despite missing 12, I think she is doing really well, being able to count to 13 in 21 months. Really, in 1o months, since that is how long she has been hearing English. I'm so proud of her and how well she is doing. I'm gonna post a video of her counting.....as I think it's very cute to listen to her and her adorable little voice. I hope you enjoy it too.


2 comments:

Mom said...

She is doing so well and is so clear speaking too on her words. She is such a smart little girl and so glad she is learning so much. You are doing such wonders with her. Hugs to you all.

Grandpa Arland said...

This is really cute and she is doing so well! She might just skip school at this rate. Thanks for the video.