CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Jetta's 1st Easter....




















Yesterday was our first holiday with Jetta and her first Easter. It was great and we had a very nice day. We spent the day with my friend Tiffany and her family. Tiffany and I have been friends for several years and have gotten to know her family over that time. They were very nice to invite us to spend the holiday with them and they made us feel as if we were family. The Easter bunny was very good to Jetta and so was Nana. Nana, is Tiffany's mom and has been anxiously waiting for Jetta just like the rest of us. Ethan, thanks for sharing your Nana with Jetta.

As you can see Jetta is actually wearing a dress....her first dress...unless you consider her traditional Chinese dress a dress. I kind of felt like yesterday was her first day in a dress and it was very cute to see her in one. Also, she got to see her first real Easter bunny. Tiff's uncle had several baby bunnies that he let all the kids enjoy and we took pictures with them and Jetta. As you can see she was very curious and really liked them. I'm sure she would have liked if we would have brought one home, but I highly doubt Sam, Takai and Peanut would have. Well, maybe they would have, but don't think the bunny would have made it to long.

Also, Jetta is using her Easter basket from her Aunt Dawn. This was a shower gift from my very good friend Dawn. We have been friends for years and she gave Jetta this very special gift and one that we will always treasure. Prior to the bunnies filling the basket, she has eggs and candy in it. Don't worry Dawn, the basket never went outside and never hit the ground....ha, ha! Thanks again for the very special present.

After a long day and great food, we headed home and Jetta was worn out. Everyone made such a fuss over her, she was worn out from being so darn cute. It was a very nice day and am glad we got to spend our first holiday with her and finally to see her enjoy it so much as well.

Tomorrow will be a big day for us, as we're headed to Peabody and will visit all my former co-workers. I owe them a visit, as they have all been so supportive during this process and have continued to follow along even after I left. So, I'm sure tomorrow will be a great day.

Last week we visited Ralcorp and all my co-workers got to see her. It was great and she was as cute as always. It was nice to be able to share her with them, because they have all been very supportive during my short time there....I'm so greatful to have such great people in my lives. Thanks everyone for all the support and love you have shown me. I'm glad I have had the opportunity to share her with you and will be able to continue to do so. No more waiting.
Well, I best get going, she is all over the house. I just wanted to post some pics from yesterday and to just give you a brief upate. Not much else has been going on, we are just busy running errands and enjoying our time together. I'll post more soon. As always, thanks for following along.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable in her little dress and looks like she is enjoying the bunny a lot. She is such a precious little gem. Hugs and love and big kisses to.