CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower

Last week when I came to work on Friday, they were decorating my cube for a shower. I was very surprised to see all the pink streamers hanging on my cube and an adorable cake. It was a great surprise. They gave me several gifts, all of which were great and very much needed. I got my highchair and baby monitor, along with some bibs, a brag book and a diaper bag. I really appreciated them throwing the shower and sharing in my special journey.

This was just the first of two showers. I will be having another shower with family and friends this weekend at my house. One of my very special friends is throwing it for me and has been working hard to get it all together. I know she will do a great job. Even though it's at my house, we are keeping the attendees (those who haven't already told me they are coming) a secret, as well as the decorations. I can't wait. I am so excited. I have never had a shower and am looking forward to seeing friends and family and sharing all the excitement with them. I will post after the shower to share with all of you that couldn't attend.

Still waiting to hear from China on when we'll travel. They have approved us for travel, but now just to get the Consulate appointments and then we'll be on our way. Hopefully I'll have good news to post next week and will have an idea of when we'll finally be on a plane and on our way to pick up Jetta.

So much excitement, I'm so grateful for good friends and loving family....thanks to all of you for all of your continued support....I love all of you.

0 comments: